Disney World to/from Port Canaveral Limo/Taxi/Shuttle Transportation Service
When you book you limo with Port Canaveral Transportation, you’ll have the option of choosing from a wide variety of luxury vehicles. Our reliable and affordable limo transportation service will take you from the Disney World to/from Port Canaveral to catch your cruise (Disney, Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Norwegian). This is where your dream vacation starts!
You’ll have the choice between a private town car, SUV, stretch limousine, or luxury van. While there are other forms of transportation from the airport, we offer something more unique and comfortable.
And depending on the size of your group, you can choose from a large variety of luxury vehicles. For example, our luxury vans that hold 12 people and our minibuses hold up to 28 people. So whether you’re gathering for a family reunion, a bachelorette weekend, or just a good time with your favorite people, we’ll get you where you want to be on time and in clean vehicles.
There are a lot of places to visit in Orlando and when you’re driving in an unfamiliar city, it can be a stressful experience. That’s where we come in, all you have to do relax and enjoy the ride while we get you to your destination. We make the journey there as fun as your destination and we deliver you there on time and relaxed.
Premier Limo and Town Car Service for Disney World to/from Port Canaveral
Port Canaveral Transportation is a premier limousine and town car rental service, providing a distinctive, high quality limousine rentals for all your Disney World Transportation needs at competitive rates. Our team takes pride in providing the best Disney World Limousine Service in Orlando and Florida.
Fleet of Luxurious Vehicles
Our fleet includes a wide range of luxurious vehicles. For example, you could choose a Mercedes Benz S550 for a small group, or climb into a Cadillac Escalade SUV. Our H2 Hummer limo creates a splash everywhere it goes. For even larger groups, such as groups of 28, you’ll have the option of a luxury minibus.
When you travel with Port Canaveral, you’ll notice our commitment to hospitality. We’ll go out of our way to provide you with the an exceptional experience. Whether you’re heading to or from a cruise ship at Port Canaveral to Disney World, or anywhere else in the greater Orlando area, call on Port Canaveral Transportation.
FAQs for Disney World to/from Port Canaveral
Click on the questions to see the answers.
- You would be charged by the type of the car you request not per passenger, so for family of 3/4 or more you will save money and have the best chauffer driven limousine experience of your life, after all you have worked hard for this vacation.
- Your chauffer will meet & greet you in the baggage claim area on level at the Orlando International Airport “MCO” with your requested name sign.
He/she will assist you with the luggage, take you to Level 1 where your requested Sedan, SUV, Limo, SUV Limo, Mini Bus or Coach Bus is parked; and drive you to Port Canaveral cruise terminal.
- If you would like, we will provide you with a 15/20 min stop to a Publix super market (there is a liquor store in the same plaza) on the way to Port Canaveral cruise terminal at no additional cost.
- We are licensed and insured and have all proper permits to pick you up and drop you off at the Port Canaveral cruise terminal.
- We have been providing limo and private transfers to Port Canaveral cruise terminal since 2003 and have full knowledge and experience of all the aspects of ground transportation service to this world busiest cruise port.
We recommend you to book our limo transportation service, as soon as, you book your cruise and airfare and get it out of the way. We have clients book their transportation service 6 months in advance.
We do require a valid credit card at the time of your booking, but we charge you on the day of your actual service.
We require a 24 hour cancelation notice prior to your service date/time. As long as you cancel your service before 24 hours, there is no charge.
The distance is about 68.2 miles and rive time is about 1 hour and 10 min without traffic.
Yes, we do provide limo transportation service from all Disney World and Universal Studios resorts, Kissimmee & 192 area hotels, International Drive area hotels, as well as from any private residence in Florida to Port Canaveral cruise terminal.
If you are going to Disney cruise line, then Disney cruise should have given you a check in time for your cruise leaving Port Canaveral, if not please call them and ask them for your check in time to the Disney cruise ship and then you can schedule you limo transportation based on your check in time. Because if you get there earlier then your check in time they will not let you board and you would have to wait until your check in time.
For Royal Caribbean cruise, Carnival cruise and Norwegian cruise we suggest a pick up time of 11:00 AM from Orlando Airport area hotels, or from Disney World area resorts and from Universal area resort. But of course you can schedule you limo service to Port Canaveral cruise terminal any time you like and your chauffer will be at your desired resort, hotel or your residence at your requested time.
Under the Florida Child Car Seat Laws, it is the responsibility of the supervising adult to ensure that any child under 5 years old is seated in a federally-approved child car seat. Failure to do so could result in a $60 fine and 3 points against your driver’s license.
Florida law states:
- Children 5 years old or younger must be secured in a federally approved child restraint system:
- Children 3 years old and younger must use a separate car-seat or the vehicle’s built-in child seat.
- Children 4 through 5 years must sit in either a separate car seat, a built in child seat or a seat belt, depending on the child’s height and weight.
- Children 6 through 17 years old must be in a seatbelt.
Yes, here is a $5 charge for each car seat, booster seat or infant seat for each way. You can always book and reserve yours when you book your transportation with us. But you can always call at least 24 hours. prior to your service date and time and request it then.
- At the Disney cruise terminal your driver will meet & greet you at the same spot where they dropped you off at the time your arrival at the cruise terminal. Disney cruise terminal use same pickup/drop off location for their guest who are using the private limo transportation service.
- At Royal Caribbean cruise terminal your chauffer will meet & greet you under the parking garage area as soon as you walk out from the exit door of Royal Caribbean cruise terminal you will see them. It is the same parking garage where they will drop you when you arrive to Royal Caribbean cruise.
- At the Carnival cruise terminal your chauffer will meet & greet you right outside of the cruise terminal. As soon as you exit out of the carnival cruise terminal take a left and you will see a designated area for all the private limo transportation companies.
We make sure the driver who is picking you up has your cell phone no, to make sure the pickup from cruise terminal goes smooth. So please make sure you give out the lead passenger name and cell phone no at the time of the booking.
Yes, we can certainly pick up on multiple location in Disney World. Simply let us know at the time of the pick that who you would like to pick us up first and later and we will schedule you accordingly.
NOTE: there is a $15 extra charge for each additional pick up.
Sure, no problem your driver can of course drop off the party at the Orlando Airport first and then the rest of the party to their final destination weather it is around or in Disney World or by Universal Studios or around International Drive area hotels.
NOTE: There is a $25 charge for the addition drop off to those above areas.
NOTE: But not to the hotels by the airport within 2/3 miles radios from Orlando International Airport.
We can pick you up as early as any time you want. But realistically if you are coming off the Port Canaveral cruise terminal you will not be off the ship as early as
- Royal Caribbean cruise 7:00 AM
- Disney cruise line 7:00 AM
- Carnival Cruise line 8:00 AM
- Norwegian cruise 7:00 AM
But we highly recommend you to keep all of your luggage with you in the room, do not check in your luggage a night before if you trying to get off the boat as soon as possible in the morning. This can speed up the process and as soon as you clear customs and immigration you can be off the boat right away since you already have your luggage with you.
Hey! If you do not see your desired question & answer above please feel free to contact us by calling or email us or request a call back and one of our reservation specialist will call you on your requested time.
Reserve Your Disney World to/from Port Canaveral Limo/Taxi/Shuttle or Inquire
You can reserve your Disney World to/from Port Canaveral Limo/Taxi/Shuttle online now and receive instant confirmation, OR if you’re unsure how to proceed, contact us for immediate assistance – we look forward to serving you!
Why Choose Us
for Disney World to Port Canaveral transportation
- Fastest Services
- Luxurious Vehicles
- Stress free Trip
- Personalized Feel
Cruise Lines & Schedules
|Carnival Cruise Line||800-929-6400|
|Disney Cruise Line||407-566-3734|
|Norwegian Cruise lines||866-625-1164|